Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Need help Prototyping my idea
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need help Prototyping my idea [message #81550] Wed, 18 December 2013 02:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Klochrie  is currently offline Klochrie
Go to all my models
Hello,

I have what I believe to be a fantastic product idea that I need help prototyping, I'm using this route because 3D printing is a awesome new medium as well as economical when compared to hiring a full engineering firm. I'm hoping to find a designer/engineer/artist, who can help me realize a dream I've been having for 10 years now. Not here to miss lead anybody I have no 3D/CAD/Solid works, skills but I do have a marketing background and potential backers if product/prototype can be produced along with functionality and beauty. I'm money strapped and will pay for materials to produce product. In return I will offer the designer a licensing agreement or equity in my new start up, anything is negotiable. I really just want to find someone who understands my concept, wants to contribute, and believes that the American dream is alive and true.
Re: Need help Prototyping my idea [message #81571 is a reply to message #81550 ] Wed, 18 December 2013 09:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar simon2499  is currently offline simon2499
Go to all my models
Klochrie wrote on Wed, 18 December 2013 02:11

Hello,

I have what I believe to be a fantastic product idea that I need help prototyping, I'm using this route because 3D printing is a awesome new medium as well as economical when compared to hiring a full engineering firm. I'm hoping to find a designer/engineer/artist, who can help me realize a dream I've been having for 10 years now. Not here to miss lead anybody I have no 3D/CAD/Solid works, skills but I do have a marketing background and potential backers if product/prototype can be produced along with functionality and beauty. I'm money strapped and will pay for materials to produce product. In return I will offer the designer a licensing agreement or equity in my new start up, anything is negotiable. I really just want to find someone who understands my concept, wants to contribute, and believes that the American dream is alive and true.

Hi, my names Simon Kelly and i would love to do 3d modeling work for you. i have been modeling for about a year and a half, I use an amazing program called Cinema 4d which lets me make your idea come to life and look amazing. my number is 425 492 4280. text or call me so i can understand what the project is and from there, the price. I will upload one of my works as a sample

• Attachment: bar scene.tif
    (Size: 2.48MB, Downloaded 58 time(s))

Re: Need help Prototyping my idea [message #83249 is a reply to message #81550 ] Wed, 15 January 2014 21:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jrussell1  is currently offline jrussell1
Go to all my models
Hello,

I'm a design engineer and have been working with catia v5 for over 15 years in aerospace area. I am now working in an addittive manufacturing design department. I love modelling and designing in catia, and would like to know more about your project and if I can help. My email is. Jsr_Design2004@yahoo.co.uk I'm also on LinkedIn if you look for john russell in Bristol
Hope to hear from you. If not good luck john

Previous Topic:helmet design
Next Topic:Need Designer: Custom Monopoly Tokens.. (Miniature Designs)