Home »  » 3D Applications » Create a human face from pictures with software, advice needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Create a human face from pictures with software, advice needed [message #81285] Sat, 14 December 2013 16:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar Mandygot_Bee  is currently offline Mandygot_Bee
Go to all my models
Hello,

I would like to create a human face, with one or two photo of an actor, but I have neither the time nor the capacity to create everything from the start. I know there's a lot of software, I've heard of faceshop or FaceGen among others.
But I need to know what program will actually modify the base mesh rather than just put a texture on it? The opinion of someone who has already tried her/himself would be very helpful. If you even had pictures showing the original model and the result on the mesh, it would be great!
I hope is it possible to have a good result but i guess at least somme modification on the mesh will be needed with ZBrush, mudbox, Sculptris or others.
Thank you in advance for your answers (please not too many technical terms I am a beginner). ^ _ ^
Re: Create a human face from pictures with software, advice needed [message #81305 is a reply to message #81285 ] Sat, 14 December 2013 20:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Check out http://www.123dapp.com/catch

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Create a human face from pictures with software, advice needed [message #81306 is a reply to message #81305 ] Sat, 14 December 2013 20:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Mandygot_Bee  is currently offline Mandygot_Bee
Go to all my models
I know this software and it is a very cool one! But since I can' t take a lot of my picture of the actor as I'm not one of his relatives (unfortunately! :D)
I can't use 123DCatch but I would have love it. Thank you.
Any other idea? Does someone use face shop or Facegen? What do you think about?

Previous Topic:Blender to Netfabb: Netfabb mirrored models error
Next Topic:Anybody use gmax?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.