Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Making a brace for an invention, need a 3D prototype from student project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Making a brace for an invention, need a 3D prototype from student project [message #80061] Thu, 28 November 2013 03:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar susiecalyer  is currently offline susiecalyer
Go to all my models
I have partnered with a local engineering school and together we have invented something for people with ALS that now needs a working model that can be reproducible easily, I was hoping that I could get a shapeways model. I can give pictures and video of the prototype as needed. Anyone interested in helping??? Please???
Re: Making a brace for an invention, need a 3D prototype from student project [message #80136 is a reply to message #80061 ] Thu, 28 November 2013 22:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar benboyle  is currently offline benboyle
Go to my shop
Hi

Feel free to contact me.

Benjamin.j.boyle@gmail.com
Re: Making a brace for an invention, need a 3D prototype from student project [message #80310 is a reply to message #80136 ] Mon, 02 December 2013 00:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar rawkstar320  is currently offline rawkstar320
Go to my shop
Hi there,

I would love to learn more about your project. I have experience working with both large and small assemblies as well as a solid portfolio of several projects currently available on the market. (Most of which we're prototyped via shapeways). Feel free to take a look at my website, jakedrews.com for examples of my work.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jake

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Check out http://JakeDrews.Com and http://WondrousWidgets.Com for more designs by Jake!

Previous Topic:Designer Needed - small project
Next Topic:Need modeler to help design firearm related part