Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler Needed for Christmas Gift
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler Needed for Christmas Gift [message #79897] Tue, 26 November 2013 18:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar zerlinlm  is currently offline zerlinlm
Go to all my models
My brother and his fiance recently purchased a new home and I thought it would be a nice idea to have it 3D printed and maybe fit inside of snow globe as a Christmas gift. Is there anyone that can help me with this? I'm a graphic designer but 3D programs are extremely foreign to me.
Re: 3D Modeler Needed for Christmas Gift [message #79905 is a reply to message #79897 ] Tue, 26 November 2013 19:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Arcathorn  is currently offline Arcathorn
Go to all my models
Hmmm....I might be able to help you here. PM me and we will talk. Most importantly I would need to know your time frame.

"Do or do not there is no try"-Yoda
Re: 3D Modeler Needed for Christmas Gift [message #79906 is a reply to message #79897 ] Tue, 26 November 2013 19:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
Hi i would love to help and think it is a lovely gift; I have done many projects for shapeways members. I would love to help email me at jordanbanks2001@yahoo.com

thank I look forward to hearing from you

Jordan

my website www.jdfantasy.weebly.com

Let make fantasy a reality!
Re: 3D Modeler Needed for Christmas Gift [message #79957 is a reply to message #79897 ] Wed, 27 November 2013 01:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi there,

We have done this exact thing already for a customer. Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com and we can discuss your project further.

We look forward to creating this for you.

Josh
designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:x5 Characters CAD needed from basic 2D image
Next Topic:2D-3D item rejected