Home »  » Bug Reporting » Not able to "clear out" cart
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Not able to "clear out" cart [message #359] Fri, 25 July 2008 20:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar GregDDC  is currently offline GregDDC
Go to all my models
I can't find a way to clear out my shopping cart. Is there something I'm missing?
Re: Not able to "clear out" cart [message #360 is a reply to message #359 ] Fri, 25 July 2008 20:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GregDDC  is currently offline GregDDC
Go to all my models
Wow - I'm sorry guys. I found it. It's the little trashcan next to the item.
Re: Not able to "clear out" cart [message #367 is a reply to message #360 ] Fri, 25 July 2008 21:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
No worries! Very Happy

Cheers!

Robert
Re: Not able to "clear out" cart [message #368 is a reply to message #367 ] Fri, 25 July 2008 23:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Thespian  is currently offline Thespian
Go to all my models
I'd like to report the same problem, as I have no little trashcan next to the icon.

Just to see the process, I added an object to the cart, then when I click on the cart, it goes straight to asking me for my address. It doesn't show me the items in my cart like I'd expect.

There is no way forward without entering an address, which is the original suggestion I was going to offer. SHOW THE PRICE FIRST. Really. asking for user information like address and such is a huge mental barrier to someone who might or might not want to buy something. If they have to enter their info just to find out how much the item is, they probably won't complete the transaction. Process should be:

Cart -> shows what's in cart, with default size/material/price
and options to change size/material (and reprice)
and little trashcan for each item in cart to remove it
and "yeah, that's good, buy it!" button

Buyit button can then get all their info.

Re: Not able to "clear out" cart [message #406 is a reply to message #359 ] Tue, 29 July 2008 06:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar clickykbd  is currently offline clickykbd
Go to all my models
It took me a while to find it too... tried setting count to zero first. Perhaps this needs a bit of re-presentation work.

Previous Topic:Unable to order item -- no materials shown
Next Topic:Error Messages

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.