Big, Big Problems With Order Sorting

Discussion in 'Materials' started by PeregrineStudios, Nov 22, 2013.

1. PeregrineStudios
    PeregrineStudios Well-Known Member
    Hey Shapeways,

I've been in contact with service about my specific orders, but generally speaking, this has become a HUGE issue for me that needs to be brought up, and brought up to someone with the power to do something about it.

Quite simply, whoever is in charge of sorting the orders as they come in must be playing a practical joke on me. So far, I've received:

An order of four rings, all of which were supposed to be be in Polished Bronze Steel, were instead in raw Stainless Steel.

Three different rings, one in Polished Brass, one in Gold-Plated Brass, and one in Premium Silver. Not only were two out of the three materials wrong, but somehow I received two of one ring and I didn't even receive the third. (ie instead of receiving Ring A, Ring B, and Ring C, I received Ring A, Ring A, and Ring B).

A ring that was supposed to be Polished Gold Steel, instead was raw Stainless Steel.

A ring that was supposed to be Size 11, Polished Bronze Steel, was instead Size 6, raw Stainless Steel.

This is all within the space of the last four or so days. Quite frankly, it's just not enough for service to apologize and reprint those orders. I need to know that something is being done to try and correct this and that it won't be as huge a problem from now on.

2. JoostDenissen1
    JoostDenissen1 Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi PeregrineStudios,

I am already in contact with you regarding the models that we have printed in the wrong material.

I am checking out what we can do to solve the problems and that they will not happen again.
    Unfortunately mistakes can happen (we are all human).

I will get back to you on this matter as soon as possible.

Feel free to react.

Cheers,