Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Chrome blocks script on model display page
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Chrome blocks script on model display page [message #79569] Fri, 22 November 2013 12:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
I've started getting an error on My models and the model display page saying the page contains scripts from unauthenticated sources.

My Chrome version is Version 32.0.1700.19 beta-m Aura

If you look at the JavaScript console the error is -

[blocked] The page at 'https://www.shapeways.com/model/853953/?li=aeTabs' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://shapeways.netmng.com/?aid=2581': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS.

Tom
Re: Chrome blocks script on model display page [message #79582 is a reply to message #79569 ] Fri, 22 November 2013 14:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Thanks Tebee, I'll forward that to our developers.

Edit: oh, before I do - which OS are you running?

[Updated on: Fri, 22 November 2013 14:47 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Chrome blocks script on model display page [message #79826 is a reply to message #79582 ] Tue, 26 November 2013 01:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Tbmod  is currently offline Tbmod
Go to my shop
Ah sorry saw the reply but not the edit !

Good old XP - my out of date CAD package doesn't run on anything newer and is sadly not even entirely happy in a VM.

Tom
Re: Chrome blocks script on model display page [message #79837 is a reply to message #79826 ] Tue, 26 November 2013 07:39 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hey guys,

It's a tracking pixel.

We make secure requests to external partners.. in rare cases, these partners will make insecure requests and this is the cause for the warning. We are actively investigating each of these cases and will inform you when they are resolved.

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:Set up shop with markup and shop shows net pricing.
Next Topic:No unit selector when uploading .X3D or VRML files.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.