Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3d modeller needed to create sci fi vehicles
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d modeller needed to create sci fi vehicles [message #79161] Sun, 17 November 2013 02:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar BW  is currently offline BW
Go to all my models
I am looking for for a modeller to design and draw printable sci fi vehicles in 1/72 scale.
Re: 3d modeller needed to create sci fi vehicles [message #79162 is a reply to message #79161 ] Sun, 17 November 2013 02:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DesignbyDalton  is currently offline DesignbyDalton
Go to my shop
Hello, my name is Dalton Bissell. I'm interested in helping you out with your vehicle designs. I'm a very experienced concept artist and print designer. I've got a Bachelors Degree of Fine Arts in Media arts and Animation from the Seattle Art Institute and have been involved in the concept and design of several video games. I believe my background gives me more than sufficient skill to create a series of unique and detailed vehicles for you. You can see some of my personal work at http://fallencomrade2008.deviantart.com/gallery/. Unfortunately my work in the realm of games is still mostly under a non-disclosure agreement, but you can clearly see my skill as an artist in my personal work. If your interested in working with me please send me an email at DaltonBissell@live.com with some details outlining our project. I can send you a quote per sculpture after I get a better understanding of the project. I'm looking forward to working with you, thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
-Dalton Bissell

I am always open for commission, if you like my work and want something unique to you, somthing no one else can have but you, drop me a PM and we can talk.
Re: 3d modeller needed to create sci fi vehicles [message #79163 is a reply to message #79161 ] Sun, 17 November 2013 02:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
Good Day,

my name is Jordan I am a 2D and 3D artist; I have done projects for many shapeways members and would love to help you on this project. I do have a shop here on shapeways please take a look around and get back to me my website is www.jdfantasy.weebly.com

Email me at jordanbanks2001@yahoo.com

Jordan

Let make fantasy a reality!
Re: 3d modeller needed to create sci fi vehicles [message #79167 is a reply to message #79161 ] Sun, 17 November 2013 03:15 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
Hello, my name is James Liang from Sharpen 3D. We are a professional 3D design firm. We specialize in designing for 3D printing.
We have a team of designers with various design experiences that will cover all your needs. We have also done multiple designs in the past on airplane, space ship, and vehicles. We would love the opportunity to help you with your design needs.

Please take a look at our website www.sharpen3d.com . Feel free to contact me at james.liang@sharpen3d.com . We off free quotes and consultation and we would be happy to show you some of the samples we have done in the past to help you decide on your project.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

James Liang
Sharpen 3D Solution

www.sharpen3d.com

[Updated on: Tue, 19 November 2013 20:08 UTC]

Previous Topic:Final step
Next Topic:Searching for 3D modeller for Sci-Fi 54mm figurines + starship figures