Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed [message #79110] Fri, 15 November 2013 18:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar 7Enneagram7  is currently offline 7Enneagram7
Go to all my models
I am a sales manager with multiple reps. I want to offer sculptures or busts of people

and children from digital photographs. I want to be able to offer very low priced items first to create

interest and also be able to provide high end sculptures possibly printed from silver or other expensive

materials. You do not need to have a printer capable of printing the most expensive items and

materials but you will need to be able to outsource them. You will need to have a printer capable of

printing the inexpensive sculptures and print those and ship from the US. We could begin from something similar this site:
http://www.thatsmyface.com/
It will be important for you or a member of your team to be fluent in English so that they can have precise dialogs with customers.

Bill
Re: Modeler needed [message #79114 is a reply to message #79110 ] Fri, 15 November 2013 19:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hello,

Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com

We create custom figurines on a daily basis and offer high resolution faces and heads.

Previous Topic:convert vector logo to printable model
Next Topic:Modeler familiar with flexible plastic needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.