Need modeler to help design firearm related part

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 193909_deleted, Nov 15, 2013.

1. ** note the job has been awarded to a shapeways member** - thanks everyone.

Looking for someone experienced in moving mechanical pieces with an interest in firearms. I have a concept on paper for a product similiar to a rifle magazine and need to bring it to life. We'll iterate through the design cycle until we have a working model that can be used as a model for traditional production.

If interested PM me with your capabilities and links to some of your past work.

Thanks,
    Todd
    www.StrikeHardGear.com

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  2. benboyle
    benboyle Member
  3. rawkstar320
    rawkstar320 Member
    Hi there,

I am not sure if you found a designer yet, but I am definitely interested in helping out. I have extensive experience in moving mechanical parts as well as working on projects currently available on the market. Feel free to take a look at my website, jakedrews.com, for examples of my work.

Thank you for your time.

Jake d.

4. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Just remember that weapons are not allowed at Shapeways.

5. It's not a weapon in and of itself but a spring loaded shotshell dispenser.

btw - could you lock the thread? I had posted in bold above the original text that I have found someone to work with but people don't seem to see it.

Thanks,

Todd