Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need modeler to help design firearm related part
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need modeler to help design firearm related part [message #79095] Fri, 15 November 2013 14:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar StrikeHard  is currently offline StrikeHard
Go to all my models
** note the job has been awarded to a shapeways member** - thanks everyone.

Looking for someone experienced in moving mechanical pieces with an interest in firearms. I have a concept on paper for a product similiar to a rifle magazine and need to bring it to life. We'll iterate through the design cycle until we have a working model that can be used as a model for traditional production.

If interested PM me with your capabilities and links to some of your past work.

Thanks,
Todd
www.StrikeHardGear.com

[Updated on: Fri, 29 November 2013 18:56 UTC]

www.StrikeHardGear.com
www.facebook.com/SHGear
Re: Need modeler to help design firearm related part [message #80137 is a reply to message #79095 ] Thu, 28 November 2013 22:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar benboyle  is currently offline benboyle
Go to my shop
Feel free to contact me

benjamin.j.boyle@gmail.com
Re: Need modeler to help design firearm related part [message #80198 is a reply to message #79095 ] Fri, 29 November 2013 17:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bboxster_3  is currently offline bboxster_3
Go to all my models
pm sent
Re: Need modeler to help design firearm related part [message #80309 is a reply to message #80198 ] Mon, 02 December 2013 00:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar rawkstar320  is currently offline rawkstar320
Go to my shop
Hi there,

I am not sure if you found a designer yet, but I am definitely interested in helping out. I have extensive experience in moving mechanical parts as well as working on projects currently available on the market. Feel free to take a look at my website, jakedrews.com, for examples of my work.

Thank you for your time.

Jake d.

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Check out http://JakeDrews.Com and http://WondrousWidgets.Com for more designs by Jake!
Re: Need modeler to help design firearm related part [message #80312 is a reply to message #80309 ] Mon, 02 December 2013 02:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Just remember that weapons are not allowed at Shapeways.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Need modeler to help design firearm related part [message #80313 is a reply to message #80312 ] Mon, 02 December 2013 02:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar StrikeHard  is currently offline StrikeHard
Go to all my models
stonysmith wrote on Mon, 02 December 2013 02:32

Just remember that weapons are not allowed at Shapeways.

It's not a weapon in and of itself but a spring loaded shotshell dispenser.

btw - could you lock the thread? I had posted in bold above the original text that I have found someone to work with but people don't seem to see it.

Thanks,

Todd

www.StrikeHardGear.com
www.facebook.com/SHGear

Previous Topic:Making a brace for an invention, need a 3D prototype from student project
Next Topic:3D Printable Models for my new business