Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Where do I find my incoming e-mails/messages?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Where do I find my incoming e-mails/messages? [message #79054] Fri, 15 November 2013 09:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Robijn78  is currently offline Robijn78
Go to all my models
Hi,

I reported this a while ago, but don't see any changes yet as to where users can easily find their send and received e-mails. It must not be that difficult to implement a meni-item that solves this issue.

Kind regards,

Erwin R. Robijn

Kind regards, Erwin R. Robijn BTN-Member www.battletanksnederland.nl\www.battletanksbelgie.be\www.heng-long-panzerforum.com
Re: Where do I find my incoming e-mails/messages? [message #79055 is a reply to message #79054 ] Fri, 15 November 2013 09:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
If you are referring to Private Messages, simply click on the Private Messaging link. There you have everything you need to look at manage these.

Afaik you can only access this through the Forum - why that should be I do not know.
Re: Where do I find my incoming e-mails/messages? [message #79056 is a reply to message #79055 ] Fri, 15 November 2013 09:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Robijn78  is currently offline Robijn78
Go to all my models
Thx but where do I/users find this private message link in the menu?

Kind regards,
Erwin R. Robijn

Kind regards, Erwin R. Robijn BTN-Member www.battletanksnederland.nl\www.battletanksbelgie.be\www.heng-long-panzerforum.com
Re: Where do I find my incoming e-mails/messages? [message #79060 is a reply to message #79056 ] Fri, 15 November 2013 10:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Well, from the Forum it's at the bottom of the page when you look at a post.

Otherwise you can do it from with the PM screen that I mentioned before.

I have a feeling that the PM setup is part of the Forum, which I in turn believe is 3rd party software that SW bought in. Perhaps someone from SW can add more detail?
Re: Where do I find my incoming e-mails/messages? [message #79242 is a reply to message #79060 ] Mon, 18 November 2013 15:24 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
@AmLachDesigns - that's correct. Our forum is a standard piece of software, and the PMs are part of it. We should still be able to make PMs easier to discover though - I'll add that to our list!

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Upload is broken again !
Next Topic:Email issue

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.