Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » convert vector logo to printable model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
convert vector logo to printable model [message #78903] Wed, 13 November 2013 21:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar DigitalWarrior  is currently offline DigitalWarrior
Go to my shop
hello!

i need help with a vector-logo.
i have an .eps-file and would need a printable 3d-model for material "gold plated brass" (as cheap as possible).
the print-dimensions should be 80 (width) x 20(height) x 20 (depth) mm.
is this possible with the enclosed view of the logo?

i would pay with paypal as soon as the model passed the shapeways print-check.

thank you very much!

• Attachment: logo_view.jpg
    (Size: 50.23KB, Downloaded 75 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 13 November 2013 21:23 UTC]

Re: convert vector logo to printable model [message #78905 is a reply to message #78903 ] Wed, 13 November 2013 21:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DesignbyDalton  is currently offline DesignbyDalton
Go to my shop
PM sent

[Updated on: Wed, 13 November 2013 22:14 UTC]

I am always open for commission, if you like my work and want something unique to you, somthing no one else can have but you, drop me a PM and we can talk.
Re: convert vector logo to printable model [message #78914 is a reply to message #78903 ] Wed, 13 November 2013 23:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
currently in progress, thanks for your messages!

[Updated on: Wed, 13 November 2013 23:14 UTC]

Re: convert vector logo to printable model [message #78920 is a reply to message #78903 ] Thu, 14 November 2013 00:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
You could simply use the 2d-3d converter. It will produce this: http://shpws.me/pM4w
But, I assume that you desire smoother curves.. your logo should have higher resolution to enable reduce the stepping.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: convert vector logo to printable model [message #78943 is a reply to message #78903 ] Thu, 14 November 2013 08:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks for your quick try tonysmith. I tried this too but you are right, the curves should be much smoother.
The model is currently in progress.
Re: convert vector logo to printable model [message #78963 is a reply to message #78903 ] Thu, 14 November 2013 13:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar hayati74  is currently offline hayati74
Go to my shop
Hello
My name is Hayati I can convert your vector art to 3d model with exact dims for 50 dollars
thank you
hayati

DigitalWarrior wrote on Wed, 13 November 2013 21:20

hello!

i need help with a vector-logo.
i have an .eps-file and would need a printable 3d-model for material "gold plated brass" (as cheap as possible).
the print-dimensions should be 80 (width) x 20(height) x 20 (depth) mm.
is this possible with the enclosed view of the logo?

i would pay with paypal as soon as the model passed the shapeways print-check.

thank you very much!

Re: convert vector logo to printable model [message #79002 is a reply to message #78903 ] Thu, 14 November 2013 20:44 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Thanks for all your offers! The model is finished now.

Previous Topic:3D Modeler and ShapewaysJS Pro Needed For Customized Jewelry Concept
Next Topic:Modeler needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.