Home »  » Bug Reporting » Public Profile description
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Public Profile description [message #78661] Sun, 10 November 2013 21:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar Mr.Engineering.Design  is currently offline Mr.Engineering.Design
Go to my shop
Hello,

it seems that is not possible to edit/modify the Public Profile description.
Furthermore the Public Profile description is truncated.

Thanks.

Mr Engineering Design

[Updated on: Sun, 10 November 2013 21:19 UTC]

Re: Public Profile description [message #78669 is a reply to message #78661 ] Sun, 10 November 2013 23:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Choosing "Settings" from the avatar menu on the top right and then "Profile" from the new horizontal menu bar does not work for you ?
Probably browser and/or operating system specific - please state both to make it easier for the programmers to reproduce and fix.
Re: Public Profile description [message #78678 is a reply to message #78669 ] Mon, 11 November 2013 06:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
ok, it works. thank you
Re: Public Profile description [message #78709 is a reply to message #78678 ] Mon, 11 November 2013 14:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Glad to see you've solved this. Was it a usability issue, or a programming error?

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Public Profile description [message #79440 is a reply to message #78709 ] Wed, 20 November 2013 22:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Just an usability issue. Not immediate to notice that the avatar menu is the main selector for the horizontal menu, but, for sure, is a my stupid fault!
Thank you so much!

Mr Engineering Design
Re: Public Profile description [message #79465 is a reply to message #79440 ] Thu, 21 November 2013 07:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
I think it is a design error in the site, myself. It is far from obvious how to get to these settings, and each step is non-intuitive.
Re: Public Profile description [message #79482 is a reply to message #79465 ] Thu, 21 November 2013 13:39 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
I'll pass it along, thanks!

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Can't hange my name
Next Topic:You are kidding me

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.