Home » Support » Buying » Order cancelled due to designer not uploading personalized file
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon9.gif  Order cancelled due to designer not uploading personalized file [message #78159] Mon, 04 November 2013 15:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar jif4am  is currently offline jif4am
Go to all my models
Hi Everyone!

I had my last order cancelled due to the designer not uploading my personalized file in the amount of time needed. So, I did a little research and figured out some "options" listed sometimes need other files uploaded in order to be able to fabricate the item.

I tried to contact the designer, no reply. Last Friday, I tried to reorder, without personalizing (just clicked add to cart), but it still looks like it's pending and I'm guessing it will be cancelled again.

So, here is my confusion. I want the item exactly as pictured...so if I just click add to cart, should that not use the design file already uploaded by the designer originally? How would I order something without personalization? Since there was a picture of the item fabricated, I'm assuming he had it done at some point in the past.

https://www.shapeways.com/model/147243/battle-for-infinity.h tml?li=related-items-int&materialId=23

Thanks for your help!

Jenn
Re: Order cancelled due to designer not uploading personalized file [message #78207 is a reply to message #78159 ] Tue, 05 November 2013 07:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar JoostD  is currently offline JoostD
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Jenn,

Thanks for your forum post.
I have just contacted you by email regarding your question.

Cheers,

Joost

Previous Topic:Stolen shipments are so frustrating!
Next Topic:Pickup instead of shipping