Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Manufactures Needed for Bulk quantity and great whole sale price cut :)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Manufactures Needed for Bulk quantity and great whole sale price cut :) [message #77846] Wed, 30 October 2013 10:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar SIFclothing  is currently offline SIFclothing
Go to all my models
I have been researching for a really great high quality manufacture to print out my 3d 5inch tall figurine!!! We'll need the figurine to be hollow and in color print, would love to have a sample before we move any further just to be sure that your quality is exactly what I am looking for! well thanks a whole bunch!!
please have portfolio and weblink in response Smile
Re: 3D Manufactures Needed for Bulk quantity and great whole sale price cut :) [message #77883 is a reply to message #77846 ] Wed, 30 October 2013 18:11 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hello,

Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with your project details and we can give you a quote! We have done many figurines in color and in plastics.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Josh
designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:I need an inexpensive quote on this sketch
Next Topic:3D modeler needed to convert my jewelry sketches into 3D

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.