Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler needed to convert my jewelry sketches into 3D
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler needed to convert my jewelry sketches into 3D [message #77613] Sat, 26 October 2013 22:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar missfoxy3  is currently offline missfoxy3
Go to all my models
Hi,
I'm looking for a modeler who can convert my sketches into 3D. Please see attached a picture of a simple drawing. The pendant should be 2mm thick. I have about 10 sketches that need to be converted so that I can get them printed in brass, silver, steel...etc.

Please contact me with your rates if you have experience with jewelry or if you can recommend someone. I need someone who is really experienced with attention to detail.

PM or email

stelan24@gmail.com

Many thanks!

• Attachment: pendant.jpg
    (Size: 2.38MB, Downloaded 151 time(s))

Re: 3D modeler needed to convert my jewelry sketches into 3D [message #77632 is a reply to message #77613 ] Sun, 27 October 2013 17:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bradykineticcuriosities  is currently offline bradykineticcuriosities
Go to my shop
If you're looking for a consistent extrusion you can use this tool: https://www.shapeways.com/creator/2dto3d/?li=nav#landing

If that doesn't give you results that you want I could help you out.

www.bradykineticcuriosities.com A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
Re: 3D modeler needed to convert my jewelry sketches into 3D [message #77814 is a reply to message #77613 ] Wed, 30 October 2013 00:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private message sent
Re: 3D modeler needed to convert my jewelry sketches into 3D [message #77891 is a reply to message #77613 ] Wed, 30 October 2013 22:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar redroosterfish  is currently offline redroosterfish
Go to all my models
Hi there
perhaps I can help
I can do your designs in solid works
its a professional engineering and design program
Pete

Previous Topic:3D Manufactures Needed for Bulk quantity and great whole sale price cut :)
Next Topic:I need someone that knows how to use the ShapeJS tool on my model