Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » I need an inexpensive quote on this sketch
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon10.gif  I need an inexpensive quote on this sketch [message #77607] Sat, 26 October 2013 20:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar SIFclothing  is currently offline SIFclothing
Go to all my models
Embarassed

• Attachment: CAM00249.jpg
    (Size: 221.77KB, Downloaded 181 time(s))

Re: I need an inexpensive quote on this sketch [message #77715 is a reply to message #77607 ] Mon, 28 October 2013 19:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lost_symbols  is currently offline lost_symbols
Go to all my models
What are you planning on doing with it?
Re: I need an inexpensive quote on this sketch [message #77744 is a reply to message #77607 ] Tue, 29 October 2013 09:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar IncredibleMiniatures  is currently offline IncredibleMiniatures
Go to my shop
Around what size will the item be, how many cm or inches tall? In which ShapeWays material?
Re: I need an inexpensive quote on this sketch [message #77868 is a reply to message #77607 ] Wed, 30 October 2013 15:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar cubanbkidd  is currently offline cubanbkidd
Go to my shop
i can model and texture it with flat colors (ill paint on the face if you'd like) for you for $30. you'll own all rights to it. $25 if u want it colorless.

Previous Topic:One-on-one training wanted
Next Topic:3D Manufactures Needed for Bulk quantity and great whole sale price cut :)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.