Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Would like someone to model a figure dancing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Would like someone to model a figure dancing [message #77419] Wed, 23 October 2013 22:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar Nataliyana  is currently offline Nataliyana
Go to all my models
Hi,

I am looking for someone to model a couple dancing that Shapeways can print for me. The couple is Ariel (The Little Mermaid) and Aquaman, needs to only be about 5 inches tall, I have upload a crude sketch (very crude, sorry, I can make a better one). I have never commissioned anything like this before so lots of info. on how to go about it would be lovely.

Thanks.

index.php?t=getfile&id=43565&private=0[img]

[Updated on: Wed, 23 October 2013 22:49 UTC]

Re: Would like someone to model a figure dancing [message #77453 is a reply to message #77419 ] Thu, 24 October 2013 13:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
Hi my name is Jordan I am a 2D and 3D artist with the passion to design. I have done many shapeways members projects and would love to help you with yours please email me at jordanbanks2001@yahoo.com and I can discuss how the process goes.

Jordan

Let make fantasy a reality!

Previous Topic:Complex Furniture Project
Next Topic:Replicating Movie Props and Masks

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.