Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Ideally what new 3D printing materials would you like over the coming months?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Re: Ideally what new 3D printing materials would you like over the coming months? [message #38793 is a reply to message #35908 ] Fri, 18 November 2011 04:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar volundr  is currently offline volundr
Go to all my models
I would love to see wax as an option, even if there is a chance of it breaking during shipping. Or selective shipping to countries where it won't melt in transit. Smile

Lacking that, I'd love to see more metal choices: bronze/brass, copper, gold, tin, etc.
Re: Ideally what new 3D printing materials would you like over the coming months? [message #38794 is a reply to message #7903 ] Fri, 18 November 2011 04:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Psyckosama  is currently offline Psyckosama
Go to all my models
High Detail Wax for Lost Wax Casting (maybe even with the option to LEAVE THE SPRUE ON!) and Leadless Pewter.
Re: Ideally what new 3D printing materials would you like over the coming months? [message #38795 is a reply to message #38793 ] Fri, 18 November 2011 04:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar reecejames  is currently offline reecejames
Go to my shop
baldr wrote on Fri, 18 November 2011 04:20

Lacking that, I'd love to see more metal choices: bronze/brass, copper, gold, tin, etc.

Cool This is what would really see 3d designs. I would love to get the most amazing cylinder assemblies cast in bronze.

(Stay tuned for my 3D printed steam engine in stainless)

Reece James
Integration Engineer

Pages (3): [ «    1  2  3] 

Previous Topic:Add Pewter as a Material
Next Topic:My Models management by Folders