Home » Support » Suggestions » A Forums button on the home header bar
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
A Forums button on the home header bar [message #77377] Wed, 23 October 2013 15:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar FreeRangeBrain  is currently offline FreeRangeBrain
Go to my shop
More of a request than a suggestion, really, but could we have a button beside or beneath the Blog button for the Forums, please? I think it might help newcomers discover this valuable resource more quickly. (Besides, I hate having to make that extra click. Laughing )

Creativity - sometimes by the brute force method.
Re: A Forums button on the home header bar [message #77434 is a reply to message #77377 ] Thu, 24 October 2013 06:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
You can find the forum in the topnav as well on the Make + Sell tab

index.php?t=getfile&id=43599&private=0

• Attachment: foru.JPG
    (Size: 25.75KB, Downloaded 38 time(s))

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: A Forums button on the home header bar [message #77440 is a reply to message #77434 ] Thu, 24 October 2013 08:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
I assume his point is/was that it is only in the "Make+Sell" view, so you have to switch away from the "Shop" tab first.
Re: A Forums button on the home header bar [message #77449 is a reply to message #77440 ] Thu, 24 October 2013 12:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
I add my vote to the OP. It is very irritating to always be presented with the Shop page as default. At the very least the designers (who, let's face it, are the people who visit SW most often) should be able to directly click on Forum but at best should be able to select as default the Make+Sell page.
Re: A Forums button on the home header bar [message #77495 is a reply to message #77434 ] Thu, 24 October 2013 17:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar FreeRangeBrain  is currently offline FreeRangeBrain
Go to my shop
Yes, Mitchell, that's the usual way. I was asking for one to be on ALL the header bars, though, just like the blog is.

Creativity - sometimes by the brute force method.

Previous Topic:Delete own posts in the forum
Next Topic:We need that the Initial Printability Check must be definitive and other suggestions