Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeller needed to model up a classic cinema projector
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeller needed to model up a classic cinema projector [message #77148] Sun, 20 October 2013 20:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar swinks  is currently offline swinks
Go to my shop
I would like a model for a cinema projector for a 50-60's theme display, would like the main body hollow to keep the expense down for printing and also hollowed out at the lense for a led to shine through for flashing film effect.

If possible would like it as a VRML 97 (i think that is correct) to print item with colours, just greys, blacks and silvers (so I don't have to paint) with the item to be a maximum 7-8 cms long. If not a STL file will be fine.

Attached is a picture of something similar to what I am hoping for.

please pm if you are interested with a rough price, thanks in advance.

Re: Modeller needed to model up a classic cinema projector [message #77340 is a reply to message #77148 ] Tue, 22 October 2013 22:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks to those 5-6 people that contacted me, and my apologies for a delayed reply, have a few delays at my end but have some more info and will send on the 5-6 interested parties.

Spoke to a guy in the film industry and he thinks this style projector (image attached) would be cool looking but not necessarily used for the cinemas and specifically the drive-ins but this is the style I am now wanting to go for. Next time I will do more research prior to posting here, sorry.

I am just collecting some info, pictures and sketches and will be in touch with those that contacted me in the next few days.

• Attachment: 145b.jpg
    (Size: 92.62KB, Downloaded 31 time(s))

Re: Modeller needed to model up a classic cinema projector [message #77594 is a reply to message #77340 ] Sat, 26 October 2013 10:21 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
due to a family emergency I will put this project on hold and let those that contacted me that I will be in touch when time allows, thanks for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.

Previous Topic:Quick modeling
Next Topic:Modeller needed for product with potential

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.