Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for a 3D designer for long term small projects
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for a 3D designer for long term small projects [message #76281] Mon, 07 October 2013 05:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar GourmetKickz  is currently offline GourmetKickz
Go to all my models
I am looking for a 3D designer who can create and deliver files that are suitable for 3D printing. I can provide very good 2D images of what I am in need of along with dimensions other details. These are relatively small projects and will be frequent (1 to 2 per week). I plan on making 3D goods a part of my offerings ( I have a website) and would like to establish a relationship with 1 or 2 good dependable designers who accept paypal and can use their creativity and my inspiration images to bring some cool pieces to life.
Please reply if interested.
Re: Looking for a 3D designer for long term small projects [message #76283 is a reply to message #76281 ] Mon, 07 October 2013 08:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Better put this in "3D modeler needed", also it would probably help if you could mention the general topic of your designs - not all designers are
equally versed (or interested) in (say) figurines, vehicles and/or jewelry.
Re: Looking for a 3D designer for long term small projects [message #76332 is a reply to message #76281 ] Mon, 07 October 2013 23:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Keymaker  is currently offline Keymaker
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
PM sent

[Updated on: Mon, 07 October 2013 23:52 UTC]

The only thing that limits us is our imagination.
Re: Looking for a 3D designer for long term small projects [message #76428 is a reply to message #76332 ] Wed, 09 October 2013 08:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Abbasi_3D_Services  is currently offline Abbasi_3D_Services
Go to my shop
Hi, i sent a PM.

Best regards, Mohsen Abbasi - www.mabbasi.de
Re: Looking for a 3D designer for long term small projects [message #76452 is a reply to message #76281 ] Wed, 09 October 2013 17:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
Good Day,
my name is jordan I am a 2D and 3D artist who always thinks out of the box; I have done many projects for shapeways members and would love to help with the project. email me here or at jordanbanks2001@yahoo.com

I do have a shop here on shapeways

Jordan

Let make fantasy a reality!
Re: Looking for a 3D designer for long term small projects [message #76475 is a reply to message #76281 ] Thu, 10 October 2013 06:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
Hi ,

I just sent a PM . Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you Laughing Laughing Laughing
Re: Looking for a 3D designer for long term small projects [message #76916 is a reply to message #76281 ] Thu, 17 October 2013 09:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar samjoe  is currently offline samjoe
Go to all my models
http://g-samboy.daportfolio.com/
Re: Looking for a 3D designer for long term small projects [message #77288 is a reply to message #76281 ] Tue, 22 October 2013 13:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GourmetKickz  is currently offline GourmetKickz
Go to all my models
thanks everyone for all the replies. I appreciate all the submissions and efforts to help.
I would like to announce that I have identified the designer I feel will work best for my current needs.
Cris Vidal who recently won the bathroom signage contest has been identified as a talented, creative, and very responsive and communicative artist.
Thanks again everyone.
Re: Looking for a 3D designer for long term small projects [message #77289 is a reply to message #77288 ] Tue, 22 October 2013 14:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Vidalcris  is currently offline Vidalcris
Go to my shop
Embarassed Thanks a lot Chef Cool

Previous Topic:Modeler needed to create design for replacement timing belt for knitting machine
Next Topic:Digital/Physical 3D Models of Characters, Humans and Monsters for an Upcoming Board Game Project!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.