Need a modeler for simple design

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 404653_deleted, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Please send me an email with how much you would like to charge for this. Would like it done sooner than later, can send payment through paypal, I'm willing to do half first, half at end, etc.. Just would like to get this made! I think the design is straight forward, most important thing is that the 'smaller' piece can fit into the bigger one. I think you'll know what I mean when you look at the drawing. Thanks

PS. I also want to make it look really cool, with more bevels and rivets than I had included in these sketches. If you can add bevels and rivets and things that would make it look neat-o, I will pay extra! Thanks! Even changing a lot of the structure would be great, as long as functionally it still works the same. Looking cool is important! And I couldn't really do much with the sketch, just wanted to show the community what kind of functionality I am looking for. But please let me know, I will make it worth your time. Thank you :D

Attached Files:

2. I have a preliminary design for you :) I haven't made it look cool yet but the beginnings are there.

Shoot me a PM if you want me to put some more time into it!!

-Nick

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013