Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for someone who can replicate the blood key from Tales From the Crypt Demon Knight.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for someone who can replicate the blood key from Tales From the Crypt Demon Knight. [message #74627] Thu, 12 September 2013 03:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jahotur  is currently offline Jahotur
Go to all my models
I am in need of a modeler who can replicate this key as seen in Demon Knight. By the looks of the bottom picture someone may have had parts made through here already? Any help is appreciated.

• Attachment: demon.jpg
    (Size: 161.28KB, Downloaded 67 time(s))

Re: Looking for someone who can replicate the blood key from Tales From the Crypt Demon Knight. [message #74628 is a reply to message #74627 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 04:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar OrsonY  is currently offline OrsonY
Go to my shop
PM send

3D-Union - ORSON

View Weng Fai Yeap's profile on LinkedIn
Re: Looking for someone who can replicate the blood key from Tales From the Crypt Demon Knight. [message #74652 is a reply to message #74627 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 11:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
Hi my name is Jordan I would be glad to help you on this because I am a fan myself so I will make it cheaper for you; email me at jordanbanks2001@yahoo.com

Jordan

Let make fantasy a reality!

Previous Topic:Baby shoes
Next Topic:Help Sought Converting JPG design into 3D Print-ready form

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.