Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #74504] Tue, 10 September 2013 12:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar johnot  is currently offline johnot
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=54105&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=40397&private=0

Hello Shapewayers,

As a 3D Modeler, Animator, and 3D Consultant in New York I can help you realize your 3D idea from its beginning stages to brilliant 3D model finish. Check out my work here http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel . I specialize in all 3D design including: Toy Design, Jewelry, and Industrial/Mechanical Design. Should you have a wild idea or a simple one, we can work together to produce high quality results.

Projects include: Proposal + Render+Model.
Paypal preferred. Quotes & Contracts based on scale and artist/client approved payment plan.
Feel free to email 24/7
Happy 3D'ing!

Best,

John
johnotdesign@gmail.com

http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel

• Attachment: JOHNOT3D_LOGO.png
    (Size: 10.96KB, Downloaded 719 time(s))

• Attachment: image.jpg
    (Size: 49.76KB, Downloaded 278 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 22 March 2014 20:59 UTC]

Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #74557 is a reply to message #74504 ] Wed, 11 September 2013 08:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hey johnot,

do you have experience with 3D printing? Could you include some images of actually 3D printed models that you designed?

Thanks!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #74592 is a reply to message #74557 ] Wed, 11 September 2013 16:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 25 September 2013 16:17 UTC]

Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #74612 is a reply to message #74504 ] Wed, 11 September 2013 23:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Fabcreations3d  is currently offline Fabcreations3d
Go to all my models
Hello,

Are you able to take children's drawings and turn them into 3D models that can be 3D printed?

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Nicole Robinson
Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #74621 is a reply to message #74612 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 00:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
yes of course!
Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #74630 is a reply to message #74612 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 04:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Fabcreations3d  is currently offline Fabcreations3d
Go to all my models
May I send you a child's drawing and have you convert it to a 3D model? I would like to pay for a sample run from you first before proposing the larger job. Also can you produce 3D models whether it be a drawing on paper or a drawing done on an iPad? What is your turn around time?

Best Regards,

Nicole
Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #74639 is a reply to message #74592 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 08:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
johnot wrote on Wed, 11 September 2013 16:19

Hi there. Is this an oversight request? As in proof of experience? I can provide images sure but I'm curious as to the inquiry

Best,

John

Hey John,

that's correct- we're seeing a huge influx of modelers here, some without any prior 3DP experience. I'm trying to raise the bar here - soon we'll make it a requirement to include a portfolio of your 3DP projects.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #74649 is a reply to message #74639 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 10:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Sure thing. I have 2 years experience in modeling and animation and have roughly 15-20 clients just this past year. As it was not a pre-requisite to post completed models I can survey my clients and have them send photos. As for my new clients I will be sure to include well shot pics on the site as new projects develop. Currently I am working on a project with a client and the Shapeways nyc office. So to be clear, I am not a newb looking to forge into the industry. The 3D modelers for hire is a great vehicle and i do hope that shapeways refrains from too much oversight. It's a great community!

My most recent client and I are developing name bracelets. However I've worked on figurines, coins, and custom collector's items and more

index.php?t=getfile&id=40680&private=0

Best,

John
Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #75475 is a reply to message #74504 ] Wed, 25 September 2013 16:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=41668&private=0
Hello Shapewayers,

As a 3D Modeler, Animator, and 3D Consultant, I can help you realize your 3D idea from its beginning stages to brilliant 3D model finish. Check out my work here http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel . I specialize in "Every day item" design, Toy Design, Jewelry, and Industrial/Mechanical Design. Should you have a wild idea or a simple one, we can work together to produce high quality results.

Projects include: Proposal + Render+Model.
Paypal preferred. Quotes & Contracts based on scale and artist/client approved payment plan.
Feel free to email 24/7
Happy 3D'ing!

Best,

John
johnotdesign@gmail.com

Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #82089 is a reply to message #74504 ] Thu, 26 December 2013 23:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Let's ring in the New Year with your fantastic 3D print. email johnotdesign@gmail.com with serious inquiries. Happy Holidays!
Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #86057 is a reply to message #82089 ] Mon, 10 March 2014 23:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=54106&private=0

check out the latest! A manga/anime character in a set of 12! To get custom 3D designs email johnotdesogn@gmail.com

Cheers!

• Attachment: image.jpg
    (Size: 49.76KB, Downloaded 272 time(s))

Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #86583 is a reply to message #86057 ] Sat, 22 March 2014 20:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Spring is here! Let's get printing;) email johnotdesign@gmail.com with serious inquiries;)
Re: 3D MODELS MADE EASY. TOYS. PRODUCT & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. [message #92875 is a reply to message #86583 ] Sat, 28 June 2014 02:06 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Summer is here! Let's make something awesome. Email for large projects! Johnotdesign@gmail.com

Previous Topic:Making Fantasy into Reality
Next Topic:3D Modeler/Sculptor For Hire

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.