Home » Support » 3D Design » Help Sandstone Fails!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help Sandstone Fails! [message #74077] Mon, 02 September 2013 22:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar MoonandStar  is currently offline MoonandStar
Go to all my models
I'm trying to upload a WRL file. It keeps insisting there is no PNG associated but there clearly is. Even the names are the same. Can someone tell what I'm forgetting. (They're in the same folder BTW)
Re: Help Sandstone Fails! [message #74089 is a reply to message #74077 ] Tue, 03 September 2013 02:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I thought that the only image format that would work was JPG.
Are you sure it's saying "there is no PNG", or is it saying "image not found"?

Edit the WRL with a text editor and make sure that there is no PATH on the filename for the image.
Then place both the JPG and the WRL into a zip file together.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Help Sandstone Fails! [message #74098 is a reply to message #74089 ] Tue, 03 September 2013 06:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Wrt the .jpg vs .png here it says:

Texture files must be in JPG or PNG format.

Otherwise, it's all good. And just to stress you are zipping the 2 files not a folder containing 2 files.
Re: Help Sandstone Fails! [message #74100 is a reply to message #74089 ] Tue, 03 September 2013 07:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MoonandStar  is currently offline MoonandStar
Go to all my models
That's it. I didn't zip them thank you so very much Very Happy
Edit Sad Oh Noes! The colors are completly messed up. It's like they're in reverse or something. I exported these through several programs and had no incompabality issues until now. What could be wrong ?
EDITEDIT: WRML is broken X3D worked perfectly Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 03 September 2013 12:41 UTC]

Previous Topic:Reduced volume increased price?
Next Topic:why won't this print

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.