Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Designer needed to convert drawn design into printable file..
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Designer needed to convert drawn design into printable file.. [message #73906] Thu, 29 August 2013 15:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar AbbieX  is currently offline AbbieX
Go to all my models
I'm looking for a designer to convert a drawn design into a printable file. Probably less than 15 minutes work. Fair pay for your time. Outrageous over pricers need not apply.
Re: Designer needed to convert drawn design into printable file.. [message #74067 is a reply to message #73906 ] Mon, 02 September 2013 19:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dragonfly_Studios  is currently offline Dragonfly_Studios
Go to my shop
PM sent.
Re: Designer needed to convert drawn design into printable file.. [message #74109 is a reply to message #73906 ] Tue, 03 September 2013 12:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar OrsonY  is currently offline OrsonY
Go to my shop
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 03 September 2013 12:22 UTC]

3D-Union - ORSON

View Weng Fai Yeap's profile on LinkedIn

Previous Topic:Modeler needed for laser chess project.
Next Topic:Currently deployed, need help creating gifts for friends.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.