Fixing models for 3D printing

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 411135_deleted, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

If you're having troubles with making your model 3D printable, you're welcome to contact me.
    I'm able to manually fix basically any model and provide you with .STL file fully prepared for 3D printing.

Get in touch with me:
    contactonefix@gmail.com

Experience:
    Three years background of working at one of the major online 3D printing services.
    Huge experience of fixing 3D models specifically for 3D printing.

Rate: $10 - $20 per model. Payments with PayPal.

Timeframe: 1-2 days or less.

Any question - let me know.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  2. kymatti
    kymatti Member
    Guys,

i highly recomande Tim. He did a awseome job fixing a .stl file for me. Thumbs up.

3. Hello,

I am in the process of launching a small 3d custom printing service where customers can have certain objects modeled after themselves. However, I am in need of someone that can check, diagnosis, and repair the file if necessary. I expect an average of 15 - 25 weekly submissions. I wanted to if this is something that you are available to do? Your turn around time? Your rate of compensation per head at this ratio? I await your response.

Best Regards,

Nicole Robinson

4. Hello Nicole,

That sounds like pretty nice service!

As for checking and repairing 3D models for 3D printing - that is my core specialization.
    I'm capable of doing all necessary checks and adjustments to 3D models and deliver STL files fully prepared for 3D printing.
    Turn around time would be few days or less. As for other details, I'd be glad to discuss in person via email or Skype.
    Please cotnact me via contactonefix@gmail.com.

5. Hey guys,

Just wanted to add that for any model submitted through this thread - 20% discount on fixing for 3D printing.