Cheap!! Freelance 3D Modeler available for hire ...

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by OrsonY, Aug 24, 2013.

1. OrsonY
    OrsonY Well-Known Member
    Hi guys,

You have your best idea, best of the work thinking, awesome creation or your wildest fantasy but can't make it into 3D world and make it come through with 3D printing?

!!!WORRY NO MORE!!!

With years of experience in design and creating 3D model i can help you with most of your 3D modelling idea (except character modeling).

I understand the feel of disappointment when u have an idea but lack of 3D modeling skill to finish u your dreams to turn it to reality, that why i am here to help. I will turn your fantasy JEWELRY, GADGETS, ARTS, MAKER/DIY OR ANYTHING into real world. ... :D :D :D :D (except character model) :twisted:

The price depends on complexity and timeframe worry less it negotiable ... :cool: . :twisted: :rolleyes:

Attache here how i can help to make your sketch in to 3d world and into real life . dREAMS.jpg

feel free to ask me anything!

give it a try!!!! after all its FREE to ASK!!!!

<><>BEST regards<><>
    Orson

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  2. Saw your post. Saw 2-D rendered beautifully in 3D. Hoping to discuss what i want and what you will charge All I have is 2 D artwork/photos of an old artifact. Thanks. contact: mylazebonz@aol.com

3. icanto
    icanto Member
    What would it cost to turn 2 jpg files into a 3d printable file?
    Thank you for your time.

4. OrsonY
    OrsonY Well-Known Member
    Its depend on the complexity and the time frame of the model.

if it simple make with extrusion will cost about $5 to $10 or if it detailed and complex mathematics art $30 to $40

But if it a long project work then it will be charge base on time frame like a week $120.

let take the picture i upload for example the price will be $15

but any how have to take a deep look into the JPG photo before i gave you a price and mostly i will charge about $20.

Thank you for the inquiry, hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards
    ORSON

5. icanto
    icanto Member
  6. i would like a quote on a project i have from you. My name is Anthony and can be reached at [removed] Thanks would like to open a store on Shapeways as well.

Edit: I would strongly suggest using the PM system to exchange phone#'s etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
  7. Hello,

I need to have a few jewelry drawings that I need converted into 3D models, are you able to do this?

Best Regards,

Nicole Robinson

8. OrsonY
    OrsonY Well-Known Member
    Here is some new stuff by me for this Halloween
    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pumpkin Pendent
    PP.jpg

The link to purchase this cute pendent if you like it.
    <a href="https://www.shapeways.com/model/1387713/pumpkin-pendent.html?li=my-models&materialId=6" target="_blank"></a>

9. OrsonY
    OrsonY Well-Known Member
    Another Halloween product

:rolleyes: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    The Pumpkin Basket
    Pumpkin.jpg

Happy HALLOWEEN

10. ctsami
    ctsami Member
    Hello I was wondering how much it would be to make a 1/10th or 1/12th scale plastic model of a Suzuki Samurai for use on a rc scale truck..thank you .

11. I have a idea that I need a good price on. Its a Dean Razorback guitar hero guitar. I think the idea of making guitar hero/rock band guitars is a really good money making opportunity so hit me up and let me know what we can work out

12. Hey wondering if you could do some eyewear frame design I have a Designer he does good work however now but hes seem to busy right now I already have a printing he did but I need a few changes done also I wanted back up 3-D printer for other designs I will want in the future I will need a pretty quick turn around ... give me a call 313-720-3992 or email 248-508-2568 Mike

13. I'm interested in turning a lobster , similar to the one attachéd into a 3D design transforming eh scale and functionality.
    Can you do this?
    ALso what is your cost?

Thank you,
    Stephanie

Attached Files:

14. OrsonY
    OrsonY Well-Known Member
    Last Project

Man Of Steel Command Key '

Man Of Steel Command Key.png

15. I just got my project completed by OrsonY and it was reasonably priced and perfectly modeled, and he provides .PNG updates to show how the work is going. He knows what he is doing. I would hire him again. Good work.

16. best 3d artist i worked with so far! cares about my wishes. best work for the best price!
    would hire him again!

17. OrsonY
    OrsonY Well-Known Member
    My Latest Ceramic Design work to share ,,, ..
    DEVIL HEART 1-1.png

Deco 1-3.png

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  18. Thanks so much for your help with the box clutch! I'll let you know how it turns out!

19. OrsonY
    OrsonY Well-Known Member
    Great. Thanks

20. Hello,
    How much would you charge to help me create a model I've created in sketchup? It seems to be fine but when I put it into netfab it closes the design up. I am suck at this point. Please let me know. Thanks for your time.