Pendant designs (jing&jang and encrypted language)

Discussion in 'Feature this!' started by 399675_deleted, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Hi I'm a self developed graphic designer from Czech republic. I recently discovered Shapeways and its potential to manifest ideas it this reality.

I would like to present first 3d printed pendants created with Blender. First pendant is called Guardian and this one is completely my own idea. I was inspired by jing & jang symbolism (this is probably very obvious), but I tried to create it in a new unusual form.
    Here is the link to item: Pendant Guardian

Another pendant is based on Encrypted language, which my wife developed. This one is called Absolute Love and the symbol has 3 sence in one- love manifesting itself as a harmony in infinite Universe. My wife provided me with a sketch of symbol and I recreated it in 3d. Here you can see her original sketch I started modeling process from: Sketch

Here is the link: Pendant Absolute Love

I very much enjoyed creating these pendants and even more I enjoy to see them in reality. We really welcome idea of 3d printing and we will definitely continue to create more interesting designs. If you would like to keep an eye on our creation, here is our SHOP

Big thanks to all Shapeways crew for making this possible. Order, payment and dilivery was very fast and without any problems.

P.S. Sorry for my lame english

pendants.jpg

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013