Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » designer/modeler needed for wedding gifts
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
designer/modeler needed for wedding gifts [message #73134] Thu, 15 August 2013 20:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar arkage  is currently offline arkage
Go to all my models
Hello, I'm fairly new to this whole process. I'm getting married September 7th and I need some presents for the groomsmen and best man, and I was thinking of creating a 3d "scene" for each one of them out of sandstone. Guy #1 I play tennis with, so in our scene we'd be standing on a tenniscourt-looking-base holding tennis racquets (don't need the whole court, just have the base look like it's part of a tennis court). The second guy I play jazz with so he'd be holding a saxophone (doesn't need to be detailed) and me a pair of mallets, with us standing on a wood-stage-looking base. The third guy I play games with so we'd be holding game controllers sitting on a carpet-looking-base. The fourth guy I'm not sure yet, but I think it'll be an outdoor type thing.

Anyway, that's my general idea. I can send pictures of everyone and general weights/heights to get proportions a close approximate. This does NOT need to be a highly detailed project. In fact I'd like the design to be based off the FF7 low-poly look, if possible. Hopefully that will cut down on design time as well.

I know there's only three weeks to get all this done, including design, printing. I'd be able to drive to NY to pick up the item so shipping time isn't an issue. Let me know if it's possible or not, and how much it would cost, PM if interested. Thanks!

Dan

Edit: also, material would be the full color sandstone

[Updated on: Thu, 15 August 2013 20:56 UTC]

Re: designer/modeler needed for wedding gifts [message #73139 is a reply to message #73134 ] Thu, 15 August 2013 21:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
That's a VERY short window.. just in case you can't get it going in time, you might look at https://www.mixeelabs.com/
They print here thru Shapeways.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:I will pay someone to make my polygon STL printable
Next Topic:Gameboy DMG shells

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.