Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need help with a simple project...
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need help with a simple project... [message #73028] Wed, 14 August 2013 02:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar lundquistas  is currently offline lundquistas
Go to all my models
I have aproject that is extremely simple and if you are interested please send me a private message with a quote for me.

Here are the details:

It would be a 1/2" wide circular band with a inner circumference of 8 9/16" and a thickness of 3/32". There will be a 3/8" notch extending off one part with a 1/8" hole in the middle of it.

All the edges would be slightly rounded and the long sides would be flat with BandIt recessed 3/64" along the side. Use large block style letters please with just the B and the I capitol letters.

Let me know what that would cost and if you are interested, my project funds are a little low so I'm hoping its not to much!

I can send a rough sketch if you need more info...thanks!
Re: Need help with a simple project... [message #73138 is a reply to message #73028 ] Thu, 15 August 2013 21:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Talonzz  is currently offline Talonzz
Go to all my models
PM Sent
Re: Need help with a simple project... [message #73509 is a reply to message #73028 ] Thu, 22 August 2013 19:29 UTC Go to previous message
avatar cadpro  is currently offline cadpro
Go to all my models
sounds nice, if still for search...

pm sent

Previous Topic:I need this printed ASAP (miniatures)...
Next Topic:Sony VGN-FW465J Desktop Conversion