Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Professional Services Required for iPhone Case + Accessory
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Professional Services Required for iPhone Case + Accessory [message #72689] Tue, 06 August 2013 10:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar GandalfTheTartan  is currently offline GandalfTheTartan
Go to all my models
Hello,

I require a 3D modeler to bring to life my plans for an iPhone case + accessory. I require someone who has experience with moving parts and stress tests to ensure that the attachment is suitable for its planned use. The case shall comprise of plastic / metal.

This design must not be released into the public domain, therefore a standard non-disclosure form must be signed prior to any work being described and or commencing.

Please enclose your contact details below.

Kind regards,

GandalfTheTartan

[Updated on: Tue, 06 August 2013 10:39 UTC]

Re: iPhone Case + Accessory [message #72690 is a reply to message #72689 ] Tue, 06 August 2013 10:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JCAD  is currently offline JCAD
Go to all my models
Hi,

Contact J - CAD. www.jcad.ca

They have a lot of experience producing 3D print files.

Jason
Re: iPhone Case + Accessory [message #72691 is a reply to message #72689 ] Tue, 06 August 2013 10:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
pm sent

Previous Topic:Bigger version of Statement Vase needed
Next Topic:ING version of Statement Model Vase needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.