Home » Support » Buying » Not getting my 10% discount
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Not getting my 10% discount [message #72610] Sun, 04 August 2013 12:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar davidwp  is currently offline davidwp
Go to my shop
I am trying to order $73.49 of WSF signs but when I enter rah1v in the 'Promo Code' box, no discount is registered. What is wrong?

Thanks,
David

[Updated on: Sun, 04 August 2013 12:57 UTC]

Re: Not getting my 10% discount [message #72649 is a reply to message #72610 ] Mon, 05 August 2013 13:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Is this your first time using the code? There is a known issue with multiple uses of the code in some cases. Email service and they should be able to get you straight.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Not getting my 10% discount [message #72662 is a reply to message #72649 ] Mon, 05 August 2013 16:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks for responding, this is my second order. I did email service and they acknowledged the 'second time ordering problem' and have a ticket to fix it.

David
Re: Not getting my 10% discount [message #72663 is a reply to message #72662 ] Mon, 05 August 2013 16:51 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Fixed! I got the discount.

David

Previous Topic:Delivery
Next Topic:Orders Mixed Up - No Reply from Customer Service

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.