Home » Community » It arrived! » LOVE IS BLIND ring with hidden message
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
LOVE IS BLIND ring with hidden message [message #72484] Thu, 01 August 2013 13:09 UTC Go to next message
avatar leorolph  is currently offline leorolph
Go to my shop
Another ring arrived in the mail, 10 days late but these things happen, looks great shapeways:)
available here https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/158379208/love-is-blind-mens -ring-or-customize?ref=shop_home_active

index.php?t=getfile&id=37604&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=37605&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=37606&private=0

Re: LOVE IS BLIND ring with hidden message [message #72492 is a reply to message #72484 ] Thu, 01 August 2013 13:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Wonderful design and post work again!

About your delay, currently we are having a manufacturing issue with silver that's causing about a week in delay.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: LOVE IS BLIND ring with hidden message [message #72493 is a reply to message #72492 ] Thu, 01 August 2013 13:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks,

Thanks for the info, do you expect these delays to last much longer?
Re: LOVE IS BLIND ring with hidden message [message #72497 is a reply to message #72484 ] Thu, 01 August 2013 14:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I'm not sure. You can keep an eye on the material status page, and I'll let you know if I hear anything.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: LOVE IS BLIND ring with hidden message [message #73036 is a reply to message #72484 ] Wed, 14 August 2013 07:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TomBusscher  is currently offline TomBusscher
Go to my shop
This looks awesome! Love how detailed it is Smile
Re: LOVE IS BLIND ring with hidden message [message #73040 is a reply to message #73036 ] Wed, 14 August 2013 09:57 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Cheers Very Happy ...feels great too, cant feel the text atall when worn,.. I accidentally slept with it on didn't notice it till morning.

Previous Topic:Sandstone models
Next Topic:Gameboy Color necklace charm

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.