Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need help hollowing and prepping characters for print
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need help hollowing and prepping characters for print [message #72408] Tue, 30 July 2013 20:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar johns_shop  is currently offline johns_shop
Go to all my models
Hi guys,

I have a few character sculpts that are giving me errors when it comes time to print. They are accepted by the Shapeways shop, however give me a "possible wall thickness problem" error when it comes time to actually print.

I don't have the time to meddle with the sculpts and figure it out myself at the moment, so I need some help.

Please PM me or email me at johns_shop @ yahoo . com if you can help.

Let me know what your rates are, and how long it would take you to check and fix a character model. They are not incredibly complicated, and most of the time only have a few parts.

Thanks!
Re: Need help hollowing and prepping characters for print [message #72419 is a reply to message #72408 ] Wed, 31 July 2013 04:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ForgottenPrime  is currently offline ForgottenPrime
Go to my shop
Hay do you still need help. I'm still training my self on the in's and out's of 3d modeling. But this could be a good way to get better.

Previous Topic:3D printed lucite - modeler needed
Next Topic:Help needed with a small project