Box customs declaration details

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BAdesign, Jul 25, 2013.

1. BAdesign
    BAdesign Member
    Hey all

Can someone please tell me what is written on the customs declaration (or packing slip) on the box that is delivered with UPS?
    I want specific info of the shipping price, if its written on the box with the total sum of price or it specifies only the items prices.

Just to make my question clearer, i don't want to cheat customs or for SW to cheat on by behalf.
    it's just in Israel i pay a lot of fees if i order more than 75$ (they get the info from what SW declare on the box) and if the shipping price is showing up there (20$ shipping to Israel :( ) i can order only 55$ worth of printed goodies...

Can someone help me? (it's better if you have the box in front of you...)

*iv'e tryed contacting SW, but they didn't understand me)

Thanks a lot

BAdesign

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  2. Hey BADesign,

I didn't want to see your Forum post go unanswered, so below I've copied the info I gave you last week.

"The packing slip included with the package that you receive with an order does not include pricing.

However, UPS does receive a separate shipping invoice that lists the full value of the shipped items only.

They use that to report for brokerage. You can also contact UPS directly for additional information on how

they process brokerage fees."

Cheers,
    Gary