Home » Support » Bug Reporting » How can I browse my favorites list?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  How can I browse my favorites list? [message #7368] Wed, 21 October 2009 00:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar stardust4ever  is currently offline stardust4ever
Go to all my models
I know this sounds like a silly question, but I have browsed Shapeways several times and have added a number of items to my favorites list. I recently decided to shop here for the first time, but I could not find any option or link on how to view items that I have favorited previously. You know, like a favorites list. I'm sure that's not a feature that should be omitted, seeing as if I favorite an item it usually means that I have the intention of viewing it again, but I can't find the link to browse my favorites list.

Any help would be nice. Rolling Eyes
Re: How can I browse my favorites list? [message #7373 is a reply to message #7368 ] Wed, 21 October 2009 02:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gibell  is currently offline gibell
Go to my shop
It should be there in the "My Designs" page. Look there under "My Designs" for "My Favorites".
Re: How can I browse my favorites list? [message #7378 is a reply to message #7373 ] Wed, 21 October 2009 04:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stardust4ever  is currently offline stardust4ever
Go to all my models
Thanks. I never thought to click on the "My Designs" link at the top of the page. I only tried the links underneath it. So many websites that have drop-down menus aren't even clickable until you select a menu item, which can be annoying. I figured it was something as easy and such.
Re: How can I browse my favorites list? [message #17113 is a reply to message #7378 ] Wed, 01 September 2010 22:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SRussellN  is currently offline SRussellN
Go to my shop
I do suggest that "My Favorites" is given its own menu choice, even if it just takes you to the same place. I was also stuck wandering around this site looking for how to access my favorites.

Previous Topic:Website errors
Next Topic:New Material für objects

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.