Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » PAK Project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
PAK Project [message #71772] Thu, 18 July 2013 03:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar DashLambda  is currently offline DashLambda
Go to all my models
I have a project for a backpack called the PAK. It is basically a fully customizable hard shell backpack with an elliptical shape and 3 hatches in a triangular pattern, if I hire you I'll give you schematics and more detailed descriptions. I'm going to need someone to make printable 3D models, since my experience (Though I have been practicing) is fairly limited. I will also need this modeler to be a consultant for fabricating the PAK, since I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to print it. I'm not going to have the money for a little while, so don't expect me to choose someone immediately. If you need any more information just ask, thanks!

This is a rough draft schematic I whipped up in MS paint: http://dash-lambda.deviantart.com/art/PAK-Second-Concept-Rou gh-Draft-Schematic-376998525
Re: PAK Project [message #72142 is a reply to message #71772 ] Thu, 25 July 2013 02:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private Message Sent

Previous Topic:Designer wanted for 3D model in Dentistry
Next Topic:A 30mm figure with magnet ,metal,plastic, who can convert from photo to 3D printable file?