Home » Community » It arrived! » My brand new line of Triskell pendants
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon10.gif  My brand new line of Triskell pendants [message #71715] Wed, 17 July 2013 09:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar Lord_M  is currently offline Lord_M
Go to my shop
Hi everyone,
I am very happy of the results of my prints available in the shop

A Slice Of Kelt

I was so happy of the results of metal print in general that I am keen to advice the default material for cheap items as Alluminide and the premium material for more expensive items as Bronze or Steel.

I hope you enjoy the items as I do. I was actually thinking of keeping them as showcase material but I like them so much that I'm going to wear them normally and showcase myself as first happy client.

Comments appreciated!

-- Lord M @->-,-'---- @([:])) ----'-,-<-@ Sanity is another way to MaDNesS!!! http://www.castleinspace.net
Re: My brand new line of Triskell pendants [message #74981 is a reply to message #71715 ] Wed, 18 September 2013 14:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
These are lovely! I REALLY like the 3D ones with multiple sides, they look really neat.

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: My brand new line of Triskell pendants [message #74993 is a reply to message #74981 ] Wed, 18 September 2013 15:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Lord_M  is currently offline Lord_M
Go to my shop
Thank you very much, soon there will be photos of the new line by a customer that had these in gold.

-- Lord M @->-,-'---- @([:])) ----'-,-<-@ Sanity is another way to MaDNesS!!! http://www.castleinspace.net

Previous Topic:Ipad mini accessories
Next Topic:Stanford Bunny in Wire

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.