Home » Community » It arrived! » Seimitsu LS-32 joystick octagonal gate
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Seimitsu LS-32 joystick octagonal gate [message #71620] Mon, 15 July 2013 17:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar TylerJones  is currently offline TylerJones
Go to my shop
The Seimitsu LS-32 is a pretty nice joystick for arcade controllers, but there aren't any official octagonal (8-way) restrictor gates, so I made my own! It took a couple of tries, but the latest version fits and works just fine. Get one here!
http://i.imgur.com/GNJQJWNl.jpg
Re: Seimitsu LS-32 joystick octagonal gate [message #71650 is a reply to message #71620 ] Tue, 16 July 2013 10:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Nice work! Why did you choose for Alumide though? Wouldn't White Strong & Flexible be a cheaper alternative?

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Seimitsu LS-32 joystick octagonal gate [message #71661 is a reply to message #71650 ] Tue, 16 July 2013 12:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TylerJones  is currently offline TylerJones
Go to my shop
I ordered an earlier version in both polished alumide and polished blue strong & flexible, and only the alumide fit for some reasons. I stuck with it after that. Also I assume it will have slightly more durability in the long run.

Previous Topic:Golden ring, bronze, golden and plastick pendants
Next Topic:Little problem solved

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.