Silver Twisted Flower Ornament

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by TurtlesAreCool, Jul 14, 2013.

1. For the first time, I have tried the Premium Silver print option. I printed a silver ring for my sister last year. I cannot express the beauty of the finish on this piece. My poor images below do not fully capture the mirror shine and all the smooth details on this piece.

Absolutely outstanding, Shapeways. If I make more silver pieces, unless I need to socket gems, I will without hesitation use the premium silver options.

This is for my best buddy, who is getting married in 3 weeks. I just got back from some vacation with him, and I burst with excitement to give this to him and his lovely bride.

1-front.JPG
    2-left.JPG
    3-right.JPG

2. Fairesure
    Fairesure Member
    Wow :eek: Amaizing!

3. bartv
    bartv Member
    Wow, thanks for sharing! You've made us proud :)

4. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    WOW!! Such a beautiful design!

Let us know if he likes it!! (Im SURE he will)

5. dem0n
    dem0n Member
    That looks great! Nice job. I'm sure they'll love it.

6. I forgot to reply to this last week after I got back. He and his (now) wife loved it. They were very happy to have their first Christmas ornament from a good friend.

Really, although I was happy to see how much they liked it, just being around the two of them was a pleasure.

7. maskadelic
    maskadelic Member
    This is one of the most gorgeous things I've seen here in a while. COngratulations TurtlesAreCool

8. __DF__
    __DF__ Member