Home » Support » Suggestions & Feedback »

Suggestions Guidelines

Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Suggestions Guidelines [message #71582] Sun, 14 July 2013 20:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Hi shapies!

In this topic, feel free to share any changes you'd like to see with the website, your shops, your models, or your overall experience. This is the place to help us make the Shapeways experience more enjoyable. So tell use your improvement ideas.

For issues with specific orders or uploads, please email service@shapeways.com.

Thank you!

[Updated on: Wed, 05 August 2015 15:59 UTC]

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Suggestions Guidelines [message #138214 is a reply to message #71582 ] Wed, 02 March 2016 18:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Sylvestero  is currently offline Sylvestero
Go to my shop
I hope this is right place to leave this message:
I think website navigation is a nightmare: before I uploaded models I had look for informations in few different places. Now I just opened a shop and I don't know how to add models to this shop because there is "add model to shop button".
This is so discouraqging that I think I will end my advanture with shapeways right here.
Sylvester
Re: Suggestions Guidelines [message #138218 is a reply to message #138214 ] Wed, 02 March 2016 18:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
You simply hit the UPLOAD button at the top right on any (every) page.
Any uploaded items are added to your account (your shop).

After Upload, you EDIT the model and on the SELLING page you pick whether you want the item to be purchasable or not, along with the markup, etc.

index.php?t=getfile&id=140328&private=0

• Attachment: Image1.jpg
    (Size: 3.72KB, Downloaded 54 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2016 19:02 UTC]

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Suggestions Guidelines [message #143164 is a reply to message #138218 ] Fri, 22 April 2016 21:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar shrap_x  is currently offline shrap_x
Go to my shop
I would like a way to order my models. If I have different models that are part of a group., I would like to be able to sort them next to each other. Displaying my models in alphabetical order would do this even.
Similarly, being able to list your product as part of a group or set would be nice. That way, someone who clicks on item 1 will know that they (should) also get item 2 and 3.
Just a thought.

Veni Vidi Duci

Previous Topic:Suggestion for better shopping experience

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.