Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » color polygonal objects for RP color math models (favor or paid)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
color polygonal objects for RP color math models (favor or paid) [message #71577] Sun, 14 July 2013 17:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar UniversalJoint  is currently offline UniversalJoint
Go to my shop
hi all.
i used to have access to magics and sadly no longer do and i am having a hard time with getting my objects COLORED.
i am hoping i can upload some very straightforward models (prisms and spheres) so that someone in the community can color them for me and then i can /insert/ them into the model that needs these objects and simply export as VRML 2.0.
i have rhino and and i have been reading up on blender and i have been thinking about downloading a demo of 3DS but at this point i would just really like to upload the models.
the models are literally as simple as the attached polyhedron.
this will likely lead to more fee based work that i will need.
TIA
jon

Re: color polygonal objects for RP color math models (favor or paid) [message #71593 is a reply to message #71577 ] Mon, 15 July 2013 09:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Hi jon,

I can help - will you PM me the STL(s) and instructions on how they should be colored? ...or email to marcus(at)denali3ddesign(dot)com

-Marcus

Previous Topic:UV texture map contract help (rhino user a plus)
Next Topic:Looking for a 3D modeler to model THIS.