Home » Community » General Discussion » Where can I buy 3d printable models?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Where can I buy 3d printable models? [message #71422] Thu, 11 July 2013 08:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar gcptkilla  is currently offline gcptkilla
Go to all my models
Dear all,

I am looking for a website where I can buy 3d printable models for commercial use?

Who can help me please?

Kind regards
Re: Where can I buy 3d printable models? [message #71434 is a reply to message #71422 ] Thu, 11 July 2013 11:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
http://www.cgtrader.com/
http://www.turbosquid.com/

You have to look for the "3D printable" ones there - not many of them are!

There's another site (competitor to Shapeways) that starts with 'P' and ends with 'onoko' Smile where you can purchase some as well.

...or you can hire somebody here in the forum if you still can't find what you need!

Trouble using SketchUp? Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp" - http://bit.ly/1jQ4RtV
Re: Where can I buy 3d printable models? [message #71559 is a reply to message #71434 ] Sun, 14 July 2013 01:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
The3DStudio.com is a good place to look as well.
Re: Where can I buy 3d printable models? [message #71567 is a reply to message #71559 ] Sun, 14 July 2013 06:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
To get a good answer you'd have to expand on what you mean by commercial use . Smile

One place that is new but growing steadily is 3D Printing Model. They deal specifically in 3D models for 3d printing. However, If you wanted to do something commercial with the models purchased from 3D printing Model you would need to make arrangements with the respective copyright owners.

Each site is different in the ways that you can use the models that you purchase. Turbosquid as an example doesn't let you contact the copyright owners very easily, so you basically have to abide by their EULA.

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.

Previous Topic:Threading Ceramics
Next Topic:how to convert autodesk-inventor-format to one that shapeways supports ?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.