Home » Community » General Discussion » Is there anyone experiencing the issue in uploading files?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Is there anyone experiencing the issue in uploading files? [message #71079] Sat, 06 July 2013 09:24 UTC Go to next message
avatar abite2  is currently offline abite2
Go to all my models
Any one who is experiencing the problem in uploading files?

When you upload files, they do not come out your model list page now.
I have tried with three accounts, but there is the same issue.
Please check your system. It lasts over ONE day.

I have received the usual automated emails regading the successful upload, but my model page keeps showing the sentence "It will take a few minutes for your model changes to be propagated throughout the site." over a day. Now, the page will not show up any other new models.

Please, I would like to ask you to simply upload a file, and then check what happens.
I am using Windows 7 and Explorer 10, also tried it using Crome.

I hope it can be solved ASAP.
I have waited and checked over one day and need to make an order for a centain and important schedule.

Best regards,

Joe.

[Updated on: Sat, 06 July 2013 09:26 UTC]

Re: Is there anyone experiencing the issue in uploading files? [message #71084 is a reply to message #71079 ] Sat, 06 July 2013 11:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
There are at least two similar messages in the Bugs&Feedback forum - the link in the "successful testing" email
should work even if the model is not yet on your overview page.
Whatever the problem is, it probably occured at an inconvenient time (4th of July festivities in the US)
Re: Is there anyone experiencing the issue in uploading files? [message #71086 is a reply to message #71084 ] Sat, 06 July 2013 11:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar abite2  is currently offline abite2
Go to all my models
Hi mkroeker,

Yes, thanks a lot for the information.
I had checked some other posts and found out the way as you mentioned regarding the working link in the automated email.
So, I could make an order using the link.

Thanks.
Re: Is there anyone experiencing the issue in uploading files? [message #71119 is a reply to message #71079 ] Sun, 07 July 2013 03:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sorhain  is currently offline sorhain
Go to my shop
I have noticed this bug as well. Could it perhaps be getting worse though?

I am still experiencing this issue. It's going on 2 days now that my models have not shown up despite getting the confirmation emails.
At the top of my models it just says "It will take a few minutes for your model changes to be propagated throughout the site." It's almost 2 days though.

www.corinnehansen.com sorhain@gmail.com
Re: Is there anyone experiencing the issue in uploading files? [message #71138 is a reply to message #71119 ] Sun, 07 July 2013 15:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
ur still having this issue?

Should have been fixed last night!

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Is there anyone experiencing the issue in uploading files? [message #71139 is a reply to message #71138 ] Sun, 07 July 2013 15:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sorhain  is currently offline sorhain
Go to my shop
Dear Mitchell Jetten,

I uploaded about 7 files on friday. Five of those models I edited the settings by clicking through the confirmation email. They are now showing in my models. However, the other files that I didn't click to through the emails still have not shown up.

It is not the biggest concern of mine as I can probably use the emails to get to them, but I just thought it should be known. Thanks!

www.corinnehansen.com sorhain@gmail.com
Re: Is there anyone experiencing the issue in uploading files? [message #71142 is a reply to message #71139 ] Sun, 07 July 2013 16:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar abite  is currently offline abite
Go to my shop
Hi Mitcell,

Thanks for your effort to solve this issue.
Now, it seems ok.
I think you spent your weekend and holiday for trying to solve this problem and responding many posts regarding the same issue.
I appreciate your effort.

I have experienced this same issue perhaps at least three times currently. it means the script may have some problems.
I hope that the dev. team can figure out and fix the cause thoroughly.

Again, I appreciate your help, Mitchell.

Thanks and kind regards,

Joe.

[Updated on: Sun, 07 July 2013 17:01 UTC]

Re: Is there anyone experiencing the issue in uploading files? [message #71143 is a reply to message #71142 ] Sun, 07 July 2013 16:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
You're welcome Joe.

I like working in the weekends and vacations cause i know it's worth it to help people Very Happy

As for the issue, this is what I received 22 hours ago:
"We have resolved this issue, identified root cause, and added measures to ensure this will not happen again."

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:The Buccaneer 3D Printer - $347!
Next Topic:Geek Convention Presence?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.