Home » Community » General Discussion » Tungsten Ring Jewelry?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Tungsten Ring Jewelry? [message #71044] Fri, 05 July 2013 16:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar dreadful  is currently offline dreadful
Go to my shop
I love wearing rings and buying unique styles. Once I found this site there's a TON of unique and customizable rings, which is very exciting for me! Now that I'm able to design and upload my own creations it's even more exciting.

My question for you guys is if anyone's heard of places that will take your 3D designs and create them with harder tungsten carbide? I know, currently, it's not possible to print tungten in 3D, but it falls along the same line of this website with "designing something and having it manufactured".
Re: Tungsten Ring Jewelry? [message #71056 is a reply to message #71044 ] Fri, 05 July 2013 21:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Titanium, yes, Tungsten, no.

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Tungsten Ring Jewelry? [message #71210 is a reply to message #71056 ] Tue, 09 July 2013 03:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
There is another website that prints in brass, pure gold, titanium... but not tungsten (and their prices are LUDICROUSLY high, twice as much or more than Shapeways). However, as with all things, it's only a matter of time.

Previous Topic:Building an articulated figure and need help with resolution
Next Topic:Marvel removed my models