Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » HO scale electric streetcar
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
HO scale electric streetcar [message #71038] Fri, 05 July 2013 14:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar fx  is currently offline fx
Go to my shop
For this model, Shapeways really mastered FUD printing. My model came out exactly like I designed it. No rough surfaces. Perfect !
My painting and decalling skills aren't that great, but I ended with a really nice and detailed scale model Smile

index.php?t=getfile&id=35956&private=0
Link to the streetcar model page

• Attachment: streetcar.JPG
    (Size: 76.45KB, Downloaded 376 time(s))

Re: HO scale electric streetcar [message #71124 is a reply to message #71038 ] Sun, 07 July 2013 06:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar caretdashcaret  is currently offline caretdashcaret
Go to my shop
What do you mean your paint skills aren't that great? It looks like one of the the professional ornaments they sell at Christmas!

Shocked
Re: HO scale electric streetcar [message #71159 is a reply to message #71038 ] Mon, 08 July 2013 09:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Wow, amazing work! I'm glad to hear your model was printed so well - I've shared your comment with our team.

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: HO scale electric streetcar [message #72218 is a reply to message #71038 ] Fri, 26 July 2013 01:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dcyale  is currently offline dcyale
Go to my shop
Excellent work. And if you are worried about your paint job (and you shouldn't be) just keep it moving on the layout!

Dave
Re: HO scale electric streetcar [message #72225 is a reply to message #72218 ] Fri, 26 July 2013 08:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar fx  is currently offline fx
Go to my shop
dcyale wrote on Fri, 26 July 2013 01:30

Excellent work. And if you are worried about your paint job (and you shouldn't be) just keep it moving on the layout!

Dave

Or never look at it from less than 2 meters away ! Laughing
Thank you for the comment !

Previous Topic:Caterpillar set painted
Next Topic:Civil War Robot Action Figure is here!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.