Home » Community » Introductions » New to Shapeways
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New to Shapeways [message #70837] Tue, 02 July 2013 18:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar MikeLynch  is currently offline MikeLynch
Go to my shop
Hi everyone, it's great to finally start using my 3D background for something useful! I have stumbled upon 3D printing and I am extremely excited to see what can be accomplished. I am from North Carolina and currently reside there now. I plan on using shapeways for my own personal 3D modeling experience, but to also see models being brought to life from scratch. I plan on trying to start with small trinkets, such as jewelry and miniatures. I use maya to create 3d models mainly, but have used 3d studio max and google sketchup as well. I have been working with 3D for going on 9 years now. I would love any advice starting out as it would be greatly appreciated. Can't wait to get my first model in and see how it turns out!

Re: New to Shapeways [message #70838 is a reply to message #70837 ] Tue, 02 July 2013 18:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome! As far as advice, jump in! and if you have any issues we can help you out.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Hi, new member to shapeways
Next Topic:Greetings Shapeways

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.